Vitamin Water is one of the worst products on the market, even worse than soda!
It disgusts me how companies lie to consumers out right just for profit. Vitamin water was started in 1996 and then sold to Coca-Cola in 2001 for over 4 billion dollars. A spectacular entrepreneurial achievement, a pity it was built on lies and poisoning people. Lets analyze just how bad Vitamin Water is for you.
- 2.5 servings at 8oz each, with 13 grams of Sugar equals about 34 grams of Sugar for each 16 oz Vitamin Water. Drink one of those each day for a year and that is about 20 lbs of Fat a year. Drink two a day and that is 64 grams of sugar for a total of about 55 lbs of belly fat a year. Even worse than Gatorade and worse than most Sodas, Wow, that is an accomplishment in dietary evil if there ever was one!
- Crysta-line fructose is just another term for High Fructose Corn Syrup. High Fructose Corn Syrup is poisonous to your liver much like alcohol without the buzz and it is metabolizes as belly fat immediately.
- Whenever you see natural flavor that is just deceptive jargon for MSG, which is a food additive which is basically mind poison.
- Bad Vitamins! The vitamins listed on the label basically do not exist as your body cannot absorb them without other nutrients which are missing. The vitamins that you can absorb you already get way to much of from the processed foods we eat, so in actuality those “Vitamins” just hurt your health as they force your body to excrete them in your urine, stressing your liver and kidneys for no reason.
Vitamin Water is one of the worst things you can put into your body. Pure Poison. Vitamin Water’s vitamins are useless as most of them cannot be absorbed by the body. What is absorbed by the body is all the High Fructose Corn Syrup which becomes belly fat. Vitamin Water is even worse than Gatorade, much worse.
Replacements for Vitamin Water
- Get your Vitamins from REAL FOOD!
- green tea
- black coffee
- any good complex carbohydrate such as a quinoa or brown rice