Greens are an essential component to weight loss.
The benefits of eating greens are
- Fiber: Greens are loaded with fiber. Humans get 10 times less fiber now than we used to a hundred years ago. Fiber helps keep our colons healthy which keeps us regular and aids in Colon Health.
- Colon Health: The fiber in greens also helps us detoxify our colons. Our colons are often clogged up with dried up mucus and rotted meat.
- Belly Fat Removal: Our body uses fat to coat and neutralize the toxins mentioned above. These toxins form near our colons which naturally results in belly fat. When we detoxify our colons the toxins also go and thus the belly fat.
- Hormonal Balance: Greens have nutrients that help counter the xeno-hormones found in our food and plastic containers. These xeno-hormones raise our estrogen levels and make us retain more water and fat.
- Curbs Appetite for Carbohydrates: The Fiber in these Greens helps to control your appetite for carbohydrates especially late at night. This is a major aid to eight loss.
Have a salad of these greens twice a day and you will start craving them. Do this for a month and the weight loss benefits are enormous. I will soon be releasing the results of my new nutrition program and greens are a cornerstone. You will be astounded!
The best way to prepare these greens is a simple salad. The ingredients are
- Olive oil
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Lemon (squeezed)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- and the below greens in whatever combination you choose.
Calorie for calorie, leafy green vegetables like spinach with its delicate texture and jade green color provide more nutrients than any other food. Not all greens are created equal however. Here are the very best of the bunch.
- Collard Greens
- Swiss Chard
- Nutritional info images from http://whfoods.com/