Chocolate is one of the greatest foods on earth.
Everyone I invite over literally drools over this amazing chocolate. They go even wilder when I tell them these amazing chocolates are
- 100% Organic
- 100% Raw
- 100% Vegan – If you choose to use Coconut oil or nut milk instead of dairy raw milk
- 100% Dark Chocolate
- 100% Sugar Free – Except a little sucrose from raw organic honey
- Has more protein than an egg!
It’s taste is only matched by how good it is for you. YES, raw dark chocolate is good for your health and it can help you lose weight! I will devote an entire article to how good chocolate is for you. In the meantime try this healthy sugar free dark chocolate recipe. Readers have told me that some of these ingredients can be hard to find so I have included online order links.
- 1 Cups of Coconut Oil (order coconut oil) – required
- 1 Cups Nut Milk or Raw Milk or More Coconut oil – required – I prefer to use more Coconut oil. It adds an amazing creaminess, is vegan and takes less time that making nut milk
- 1 Cups of Cacao Butter (order cacao butter) – required
- 2 Cups Cacao Powder (order cacao powder) – required
- 1/2 Cup of Raw Honey or Yacon Syrup if you want no sugar (order raw honey) – optional
- 1 Cups of Berries and smashed Nuts – I combined cashews, macademia nuts, goji berries (order goji berries) and cacao nuts (order cacao nuts)
- 2 Cups Protein Powder – optional – I used Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein powder, use what you have
- 1/2 tsp Maca Powder (order maca powder) – optional
- 1 tbsp (secret ingredient #1) – optional
- 1 tbsp (secret ingredient #2) – optional – an all natural sweetener
- 1 tbsp (secret ingredient #3) – optional – an all natural sweetener (no sugar)
- 1tbsp (secret ingredient #4) – optional
- 1 tsp Stevia – optional – an all natural sweetener (no sugar)
One of these batches can make about 30 pyramids, with the molds I have. The beautiful thing is that these chocolate pyramids are mostly protein, fiber and healthy fats. The only sugar is from the natural raw honey. Eat 5 of them and it is like having the best protein bar ever made. Guilt free chocolate is a big part of keeping your will power high and thus leads to healthy weight loss. Lets get started.
Phase #1 The Butter
- First we melt the Cacao butter. The trick here is making sure the Cacao butter is never cooked. It is a living food and cooking it will rob it if it’s amazingly complex nutrients. Heat up some water in a pan on the stove top. Once it gets warm enough take the cacao butter and put it in a glass bowl and set it to float on the water in the pan. Leave it there until the cacao butter is melted.
- Then Add the Coconut butter to the floating bowl. Coconut butter can be cooked but it is even better this way and it is already setup.
- Add the honey too.
- Once everything is nice and melted just take it out of the hot water pan leave the bowl somewhere to cool off.
Phase #2 The Nuts
- Take whatever mix of nuts you have and chop them up until they are fine.
- Add some berries in there if you can. Goji berries work great as they are dried and chewy.
Phase #3 The Powder
- Take all the powers and put it in a bowl. While only the cacao powder is required, the other powders will add protein and guilt free flavor.
- Stir the powder until they are all mixed up.
Phase #4 Making Chocolate
- Combine the butter with the powder and stir it up
- Combine the nuts and berries
- Stir it until it reaches a smooth consitent chcolate texture. If it is too watery add more protein and cacao powder. If it is too thick then add some more coconut oil, raw milk or nut milk.
- Pull out your chocolate molds and fill them up.
- Throw it all into the freezer for 20 minutes
- Take some Maca and sprinkle the top of the pyramids with them. The Pyramids in Egypt were covered in a thick layer of limestone when they were built. When the sun rose the light reflected off the limestone such that the pyramids glowed with power. Over time the soft limestone wore out, except for the very peaks. The golden Maca on the tops of these pyramids borrows a bit of that charm from the Pyramids of Giza.
- Eat the best Dark Chocolate you ever had without guilt.