Marinara sauce is one of those things you must always have in your fridge, especially if you grew up with Mediterranean food.
Raw Marinara Sauce Recipe
- 3 tomatoes (four if they are small)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes ( NOT soaked! They should be DRY: they will thicken the sauce)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (oregano, basil, rosemary,thyme )
- Chop tomatoes (makes blending much easier).
- Chop garlic.
- Add everything to blender: blend until smooth.
- more garlic 🙂 or less if you not up to it