Lemons have been used to heal the sick and prevent disease since ancient times.
What modern man would have ever thought that those little yellow bitter fruits we so take for granted could be so medicinal? From the Ayurveda of India to Roman Doctors to the Taoist herbalists of Ancient China lemons have been used in cure alls and remedies for a myriad of ailments and as a safeguard against ill health in general.
Health Benefits of Lemons
- Increased weight loss – Lemons Raises your Metabolism when consumed daily. The effect becomes very noticeable when continued for at least a week.
- Detoxification - Lemons have a cleansing effect on your digestive tract. They help to dissolve the dried up mucus that collects in your colon. This has major advantages to Health and weight loss
- Improves Breathing – Phlegm is a major problem today because of our modern diet. Lemon juice helps dissolve mucus all over your body, not just your colon. Lemons helped me to breathe better by helping to dissolve the mucus in my sinuses. Edmund Hillary, the first man to put his foot on the top of Mt. Everest, has admitted that his victory over Mt. Everest was greatly due to lemon. Improving your breathing is one of the best ways to raise energy, boost metabolism and thus quicken weight loss.
- More Energy – The high vitamin C value of Lemons helps maintain our energy levels. When Vasco da Gama made his voyage round the Cape of Good Hope nearly two-thirds of his crew died of scurvy, a disease caused by lack of vitamin C. Innumerable boatmen moving in sea have saved their lives with the use of lemon.
- Sharpens your Six Pack Abs – When you lean out enough to have a six pack lemon juice’s diuretic like effects will help keep your water retention down which insures your six pack stays as sharp as possible.
- Anti-aging – The vitamin C, Citric Acid and other minerals in lemons have a restorative effect on your skin. Just one lemon a day can reduce wrinkles and add a natural luster to your skin.
- Alkalinizing - Having lemons in my water and in my Salad and Eating fermented lemons helped to cure my GERDS and Esophageal Redux Syndrome by reducing the acidity of my entire system. The processed foods in our modern diet are highly acidic and this leads to many digestive issues. High acidity has also been linked to cancer and studies have shownt hat cancer cannot thrive in a largely alkaline system.
- Antibacterial - Lemon-juice is a powerful antibacterial. It has been proved by experiments that the bacteria of malaria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid and other deadly diseases are destroyed in lemon-juice.
How we should get our daily Dose of Lemons
Using the below methods you will get at least three servings of lemons every single day. You will notice more energy after three days and a luster to your skin after a week. Your digestive problems if you have any will be gone in about two weeks and you should be able to breathe much better in under a month. The effects of this system are immense and they all accentuate each other. Get ready to look and feel your best!
- Charged Water – The first thing one should do every morning is to drink a glass of water with lemon juice and sea salt.
- Essential Salad Dressing – Getting our greens is an essential part of a nutritional system gear for optimal weight loss and health. Lemon juice is a key component of salad dressing.
- Fermented Lemons – The only thing better than lemons are fermented lemons. Have one a day with your meals, espcially cooked foods and you will get far more out of the meal. Fermented lemons help you absorb more of the nutrients from each meal and insures you won’t get heartburn. Check out my Lemona Meafina Egyptian Fermented Lemons Recipe.