HRT is the only proven anti-aging treatment yet so few know about it.
HRT stands for Hormone Replacement Therapy. It is sometimes referred to as treatment rather than therapy. There are several different kinds of HRT
- HRT for men after forty five (male menopause): We will go into detail as this is the type of HRT we are concerned with.
- HRT for Female to Male Sex Changes: This is very similar to the HRT given to men in male menopause
- HRT for women in menopause: Women in menopause experience lower levels of estrogen and other hormones such as testosterone, thus they get supplemental doses.
- HRT for Male to Female Sex Changes: Similar to the HRT given to women in menopause but without any testosterone.
Why haven’t I ever heard of HRT?
Doctors prescribe HRT to thousands of people a year. Not nearly as many as they should however as it is closely regulated. The reasons for this are political. It starts to make more sense when you accept that the majority of the hormones used in HRT are steroids. The core hormone given to men in HRT is testosterone, which is an androgenic anabolic steroid, used by athletes the world over to boost performance. We all know about the controversy surrounding steroids. Doctors who prescribe HRT to too many people are closely watched by the government and thus many shy away from prescribing it even though they are aware of it’s amazing health benefits, instead they stick to prescribing the same “safe” pharmaceutical drugs.
Before you continue learning about HRT it would be best if you first educated yourself about steroids. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Truth about Steroids is a must read. To make a long story short, steroids are a natural part of all human bodies and are among the safest most commonly prescribed drugs in the world. The negative hype surrounding them is largely political. The above link provides ample research. If you are not willing to educate yourself about steroids then it is best to stop reading this article now.
The Benefits of HRT
- Increased sex drive ( think when you were 17 )
- Increased strength
- Improved mood
- Fat Loss
- Male Birth Control (reversible once HRT stops)
The negatives of HRT are all manageable.
Is HRT right for me?
Hormone Replacement Therapy will give you the most results if you are over the age of forty. The older you are, the more you get out of it. The average American male’s testosterone levels are now 30% lower than they were just thirty years ago. The reason for this has to do with all the feminine hormones in our food and the feminizing hormones that leak out of all our containers. The sobering truth is that we are all in need of HRT these days just to combat the negative effects of our food supply.
This is about far more than just going on hormones, this is a total life style change. To do HRT right you must radically change your diet to a bodybuilding diet and adopt a body building lifestyle. You must be willing to adopt a total fitness body building lifestyle! If you are not ready for this then you will just be on drugs. I do not recommend HRT for you.
How do I get started with HRT?
Go to your doctor and tell him you want to go on HRT. He will refer you to an endocrinologist or whatever doctor your insurance allows to prescribe HRT. You will be given some tests which will test your testosterone levels and IGF levels. If they are low enough the doctor will be able to prescribe you HRT. To make it easier for him to do so tell him you are suffering from lack of sex drive and depression. Better yet, get another referral to a doctor that will cooperate. You are not relying on this doctor to advise you, you only want him to legally prescribe you the hormones you need. You will be doing the rest.
What you Need to do HRT right.
Most doctors who prescribe HRT will only give you the bare minimum replacement dose. This is unacceptable. You want enough to radically transform your body. The rule is you need at least 1 gram total of androgenic anabolic steroids a week to see the right results.
- At least 1 gram total of steroids every week
- Testosterone must be the main steroid
- Anavar is an oral steroid which is excellent in that it has no side effects and builds lean quality muscle. It is often doctor prescribed to Aids patients to prevent wasting away. Anavar is the only steroid a woman should ever consider taking. For men on HRT at least 20 mg’s a day is necessary to see results.
- Deca-Durabolin is an excellent choice for men on HRT. It suggest at least 250 mg’s a week. Deca is excellent because it does not have estrogenic sides effects like testosterone and other steroids. Deca also helps alleviate joint pains and prevent injury by allowing your connective tissues to hold more water. Deca is proven safe for long term use.
- Supplement the testosterone with deca injectables or anavar pills. Just make sure the total dosage is at least one gram a week total. DEMAND this of your doctor. DEMAND IT or don’t bother.
- HGH is an amazing thing. Human Growth Hormone will effectively reverse age you. At least 2 IU’s of HGH every day. Peferrably 4 IU’s
- Some Aromasin to control the effects of higher estrogen levels.
You should be comfortable with injecting yourself every week. If the doctor suggests a patch ask for the injectable. Injectable are the best, cleanest method and the only way to ensure you get enough. Inject yourself in the buttocks and ask a nurse to show you how. In about a week after your first injection you will feel a wave of sexual might sweep over you. It will be fantastic and you will be dying to pump some iron and roll in bed with a girl half your age.
The HGH will be injected via insulin needles into the fatty tissue of your stomach. It will take about 4 months for you to notice it’s effects but they will astonish you. You will feel and look younger. Sights, hearing, skin thickness and hair thickness will improve. You will also lose fat in the area where you inject it. HGH is a miracle drug.
Bodybuilders usually cycle on and off but you can stay on this for life or as long as your insurance provides. The best part of all this is it is legal and your Health insurance is actually helping your health instead of hurting it.