Every bottle of Ketchup you can buy has High Fructose Corn Syrup, or some kind of sugar… We don’t have to stand for it anymore now we can have our own homemade ketchup better than the rest.
- 1 6oz can organic tomato paste (organic tomatoes should be the only ingredient)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients except water in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the water until you reach your desired consistency.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
*The original recipe called for cloves as well. I didn’t have any, so I omitted it, but I think I’ll add some next time to compare!