We’re loaded with lead, mercury, aluminum and many other contaminants today. Green juice is the way to go.
- 2 small beets (or 1 large beet)
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 lime
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 inches ginger
- 1-2 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
1. Wash all ingredients. Choose organic if possible.
2. Run all the ingredients (minus chia seeds) through the juicer, or blend all ingredients (minus chia seeds) in a blender if you don’t have a juicer. If using a blender, and the juice is extremely thick, you can use a strainer to remove larger particles (optional).
3. If using, add the chia seeds to your prepared juice, and leave to soak for about 10 minutes. Chia seeds contain water soluble fiber, which gives them a gel-like consistency once the seeds are soaked. This gel absorbs the toxins in your digestive tract, helping your body cleanse itself.