Switching from a commercial anti per spirant to a natural deodorant is one of the best things you can do for your health.
- You will notice an increase in your testosterone levels over several months
- Stop poisoning your body with nano aluminum molecules which might give you Alzheimer’s
- Avoid the added cancer causing plastics found in most anti per-spirants
- You can brag to all the ladies in the gym about how you made your own deodorant and get major culture points.
- You’ll smell even better and the effect will last longer
- You’ll save money (who cares, I’d do this if it cost 5 times as much!)
#1 sounds especially good to me, but how can this be? Anti-perspirants come loaded with parabeans, which have been linked to raising estrogen levels. When your estrogen goes up, your testosterone goes down. Parabeans are vile artificially chemicals and qualify as xen0-estrogens much like the ones that come from the BPA’s in nearly all plastics. The last thing we men need today is MORE estrogen. We need more Testosterone and this is one of the easiest and coolest ways to do it.
#2. The Antiperspirants on the market all have aluminum in them. Why would they do put aluminum in products that get applied to human skin and thus absorbed into the blood stream? Aluminum prevents perspiration. There might be other darker reasons from this system which seems to be out to kill us but that is a matter for another article. Aluminum in your body is NEVER good and ALWAYS bad and has been linked to early Alzheimer’s and that is enough for me never to use an anti per spirant every again. Besides your body needs to perspire to relieve itself of waste so instead of stopping it lets mask it with a natural scent and keep it under control.
#3. Almost all the commercially sold anti perspirants have added plastics. These plastics are most certainly BPA’s and known to lower testosterone levels and have been linked to cancer in many studies. The overseas studies, in Germany and Japan have made definite damning direct connections to these plastics and cancers. Armpit cancer does not sound good to me, nor does lung and skin cancer which were the most common instances.
#4. Deodorants work by making your skin more acidic and thus eliminating bacteria. This can overtime damage the ph value of your skin and acidity has been linked to cancer.
The other benefits are all bonuses. My main concern is augmenting my health, strength, vitality and thus quality of life. This natural replacement therefore ranks a MUST DO for every man on the planet.
- A Lemon or lime.
- Cinnamon powder
- Cut the lemon in half
- Turn the lemon inside out
- Rub the lemon insides on your arm pits
- Apply some cinnamon powder to your under arms with a brush for more bacterial disinfection and to add a nice scent.
- Lemons have amazing health benefits in speeding up metabolism and even promoting fat loss.
- Cinnamon has been shown to have a wide variety of health benefits such as stabilizing insulin levels and thus peeve ting weight gain.
- Lemon juice also acts as an anti bacterial agent and will reduce odor while the cinnamon masks it with a sweet scent everyone loves.
For those who want to get REAL fancy and level up this recipe! , add some colloidal silver. You can just use a dropped to apply some to the lemon before you spread it on.
Colloidal silver is natures ULTIMATE anti bacterial agent. Bacteria cannot survive among colloidal silver, the bad bacteria goes but the good stuff does not. Colloidal silver has no side effects and it is cheap to make. Just adding a few drops of colloidal silver water to the mix can really take your recipe to the next level!