Putting butter in your coffee will evoke stares and even laughter from the uninitiated.
The best part about butter in your coffee is that it will remove your cravings for sugar. Sugar is the number one cause of obesity worldwide. Fats have been wrongly labeled as the bad guy. Canola oil is not fat, more like synthetic lubricant.
ALL FATS are GOOD Fats. This is not a typo. Saturated fats like butter are the best kind. To avoid them is to instead invite sugar and hence morbid obesity. Avoid anything labeled “fat free” and always check for sugar content on all things.
- Fats remove your sugar cravings and thus it is an automatic weightloss will power upgrade.
- Only grass-fed butter has the best ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids (which reduces body fat) and is a good source of vitamin K, both of which according to a studies reduce the risk of heart disease. All Butters are good and cholesterol is good, ignore what the “health” industry says or better yet do the opposite.
- It provides healthy fats for your brain and body to create cell walls (membranes) and hormones. The short-chain fatty acid Butyrate, once thought to be bad for you, has been linked to preventing neurodegenerative diseases, increased energy expenditure, and is also anti-inflammatory, further preventing heart disease.
- Drinking it each morning puts your body in the routine to burn fat all day, helping you trim down overall. CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), found in grass-fed butter, has been shown to reduce body fat mass especially in overweight individuals.
- “Bulletproof” coffee will give you energy as well as increase cognitive function that you can literally feel when it kicks in for about six hours- and without the crash. Mixed with more healthy fats from coconut oil, this amped up drink will help produce ketones, which are created when your body creates energy from fat rather than carbohydrates.
- Two tablespoons of butter in your coffee is all you need to replace a breakfast meal altogether, making this a quick alternative for people on the go. Providing your body with essential fats and calories is a higher performance blend than a carbohydrate source like oatmeal.
Here is the Health Level Up Coffee Butter Recipe
- 1 Cup Fair Trade dark Roast of your choosing. We love Brazilian with cardamom.
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted grass fed butter, ghee or whipped heavy cream.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil for immense health benefits.
- half a tea spoon of black seed oil for a MAJOR boost to the immune system.
Enjoy an amazing morning with extra energy and in 3 weeks you will lose 5 pounds if you were always putting sugar in your coffee, That weight will stay off too !