Did you know that there is a direct correlation between the incidence of arthritis and the presence of trace mineral boron in the body? Research regarding the trace mineral boron and its connection to arthritis is finally starting to see the light of day!
Guest Writer for Wake Up World
In a startling discovery, research conducted by Prof. Roger Wyburn-Mason (MD, PhD) identified an amoebae that parasitizes (infests) the joints of those people with rheumatoid arthritis. “In 1975, at the IXth International Chemotherapy Congress in London, England, the late (1983) Roger Wybum-Mason (M.D., M.R.C.P., B. Chir., M.A., Ph.D.) astounded the medical world, announcing that he had found a new protozoon as the cause of Rheumatoid Disease.”
Continuing with Prof. Wyburn-Mason’s work was Dr. Rex E. Newnham (PhD, DO and ND), an osteopathic doctor and naturopath, and author of “Beating Arthritis and Beating Osteoporosis”. What he found was amazing…
Boron killed the amoebae that Prof. Wyburn-Mason had identified!
Dr. Newnham also found quite a bit of evidence relating the correlation of boron concentration in certain geographical areas and the development of not just rheumatoid arthritis, but conmmon arthritis as well. He found that in certain areas of Australia, where drinking water contained high levels of boron, there were no incidence of arthritis in humans and animals!
Incidence of Arthritis Depended Upon Boron
Interestingly, the correlation between arthritis and boron was found in other areas as well.
- Dr. Newnham found that in Israel, where boron is in high concentration in the soil, the incidence of arthritis was as low as 1-7%.
- Compared to the U.S., New Zealand and other parts of Australia where the concentration of boron is moderate, the incidence of arthritis is higher; 20-40%.
- In contrast, areas such as Jamaica where boron levels are extremely small, the incidence of arthritis is very high, reaching upwards to 70%.
In conclusion, worldwide evidence is now starting to link low intake of boron with increased levels of arthritis – proof that arthritis is a symptom of nutritional deficiencies and not simply a “normal” process of aging, as the medical industry would have us believe.
Now isn’t that interesting?!
With millions of people suffering from arthritis in the United States alone, maybe it’s time to start giving the trace mineral boron some attention, instead of just symptom-suppressing pharmaceuticals.
Foods high in boron include: almonds, walnuts, avocados, broccoli, potatoes, pears, prunes, honey, oranges, onions, chick peas, carrots, beans, bananas, red grapes, red apples and raisins.
For more information on the groundbreaking discoveries of Dr. Wyburn-Mason and Dr. Newnham:
- The Roger Wyburn-Mason Hypothesis (This is a ‘must read’ article!)
- Supplement to The Art of Getting Well: The Roger Wyburn-Mason, M.D., Ph.D. Treatment for Rheumatoid Disease
- Boron The Neglected Element Is Essential For Sustainable Healthy Bones and Joints
- Supplement to The Art of Getting Well: Boron and Arthritis
Previous articles by Dr. Michelle:
- The Sun & Skin Cancer: Examining the Truths, Pseudo-Truths & Lies of Mainstream Science
- “Blame It On Your Genes”: the Money-Making Myth of Modern Medicine
- Just Because Science Can’t Prove It Doesn’t Mean It’s “Pseudoscience”
- Scientists Under Attack — Árpád Pusztai, a GMO Whistleblowing Hero!
- A Natural Cure for Migraines
- Exposed: Monsanto’s Mission To Pharmaceutically “Enhance” GMO Foods
- Dogma and misinformation: a Fatal Mixture in Healthcare
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency is a Major Health Concern: Here’s Why!
- Natural Cure for Chronic Pain Syndromes Silenced by the Medical Establishment
- Can Cantaloupes Help Prevent Cancer?
- Illness vs. Industry: Will Scientists Ever Find a “Cure” for Cancer?
- Antipsychotics for ADHD? There is Something Wrong with Our Medical Establishment
About the author:
Dr. Michelle Kmiec is a licensed chiropractor who also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology. She is life-long athlete who after curing herself 100% naturally from autoimmune neurological symptoms and anxiety, became an avid nutrition health researcher/promoter, author of Healthcare Freedom Revolution: Exposing the Lies, Deceit and Greed of the Medical Profession, and Founder of the natural health website Online Holistic Health.
Please note: this article is not intended to give specific medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.